This article explains how admins can configure a Success Plan for sharing by CSMs. Success Plans can be shared by CSMs with internal users or external contacts via email. To learn how CSMs can share a Success Plan, see the Share Success Plan article.
Configure a Success Plan for sharing
Admins can configure and control the Success Plan sharing settings in the Success Plan configuration page.
- Navigate to Administration > Workflow > Success Plan > Sharing and Security Settings.
You can choose to add an optional One Time Password (OTP) which can be generated a maximum of five times per link, and the recipient can re-try it three times. There is an option to add an expiration date as well.
Click the MANAGE SUCCESS PLANS SHARING button.
This page contains the following details - Customer, Success Plan Name, Revoked Users, Blocked Users, and Active Users. The number of active users is displayed as a link. You can click the link, and view details of the active users for a particular customer. This page also contains the REVOKE ACCESS button.
- In the MANAGE SUCCESS PLANS SHARING page, click the REVOKE ACCESS link corresponding to a particular customer. The following message is displayed.
- Click YES to cancel the access to the users for the selected customer.
Enable Sharing Success Plan Sections for Groups
Admins can also enable sharing for specific Success Plan field groups in a Success Plan template. Perform the following steps to enable a group of fields to be shared with contacts:
- Navigate to Success Plan Type > Success Plan Info Field Configuration in the configuration page.
2. Select the Enable Sharing with Contacts check box corresponding to a specific field group.
The selected group is configured to be shared with external contacts in addition to internal users.
Enable Sharing for Objectives
Admins can also enable sharing with external contacts for a group of objectives. Perform the following steps to enable sharing for objectives.
- Navigate to Administration > Calls to Action.
- Scroll down to the Detail view layout configuration section.
- Select CTA Type as Objective.
- Select the Enable Sharing with Contacts check box.
The selected group of objectives is now configured to be shared with external contacts in addition to internal users.
For information on how CSMs can share a Success Plan, see the Share Success Plan article. For instructions on how to bulk upload contacts to the GS Person object, refer to the Bulk Load Contacts article.