Users may encounter an inability to see Playbooks/Reports within Cockpit. This usually happens because of two reasons:
- When the standard Gainsight permission set is removed while customizing permission sets
- When Ad-blockers are used
To add standard Gainsight permission set
- In SFDC Setup, navigate to the user’s profile who is facing the issue.
- Click the permission set associated with the user.
- In the associated permission set, search for the Visualforce Pages Access.
- Click on “Edit” Visualforce page access and add JBCXM.WorkflowChild
5. The user should navigate back to Cockpit > Playbooks (or Cockpit > Reports), and confirm they're able to see Playbooks/Reports in Cockpit.
To remove Ad-blockers
Disable the ad-blockers, used, if any.