This article refers to the Journey Analytics page that can be located by navigating to Journey Orchestrator > Journey Analytics.
- For information on the page Journey Orchestrator > Analytics refer to Review Journey Orchestrator Analytics (Reports).
- For information on the analytics page under Journey Orchestrator > Programs refer to Program Analytics.
The Journey Analytics (formerly known as CoPilot) page displays data across Programs (formerly known as Advanced Outreaches) for each customer and contact. Under Journey Analytics, admins can view information including the number of programs a customer or contact has participated in, as well as out of the box reports for bounce rate, unsubscribe rate, and other data. To navigate to this feature, select Journey Orchestrator > Journey Analytics. For more information on creating and publishing Programs, refer to How to Configure Programs (Path).
The search bar at the top of the page can be configured to search for Customers or Contacts. Click the drop-down arrow by the magnifying glass to display these options. You can then type in the name of the Customer or Contact you would like to search for.
- Back Arrow: This is only visible after a Customer has been selected from the search bar above. Click the arrow to navigate back to the default Journey Analytics page.
- Programs widget: Displays the total number of Programs contacts associated with the Customer has participated in
- Contacts widget: Displays the total number of Contacts associated with the Customer that have participated in Programs
- Total Email Sent widget: The total number of emails sent to Contacts associated with the Customer from all Programs
- Open CTAs widget: Displays the total number of open CTAs associated with the Customer
- Open & Click Rate widget: Displays the percentage of delivered emails out of sent emails, the percentage of open emails out of delivered emails, and the percentage of clicked emails out of opened emails for the Customer. These percentages are pulled from all Programs.
- Bounce & Unsubscribe Rate widget: Displays the percentage and number of Bounced, Unsubscribed, and Rejected emails sent to the Customer. These percentages are pulled from all Programs.
- Sent, Open, Click Report: Displays the number of emails sent, opened and clicked on by the Customer over time. Users have the ability to filter based on time period, change the report’s visualization type, and other chart options. This report, as well as the Bounced report and Spammed report also on this page, were previously introduced under Journey Orchestrator > Analytics. For more information on configuring these reports, refer to Review Journey Orchestrator Analytics (Reports).
- Customer Info: Name and Email of contact currently displayed. The back arrow will navigate to the default Customer analytics screen.
- Programs widget: Displays the total number of programs the contact has participated in
- Total Email Sent widget: The total number of emails sent to the contact from all Programs
- Open Rate widget: Displays the rate the contact has opened emails sent to them through Programs
- Program filter: Use this drop-down field to select the Program you would like to see activity for
- First Entered Program: Displays the date and time the contact entered the selected Program as a participant
- Email Activity Breakdown:
- Activity Feed: Displays the contact’s activity feed for the selected program. For more information regarding activity feeds, refer to Programs: Participant Activity Feed.
- Refresh: Click this to refresh the content of the contact’s activity feed.
If you have questions or feedback about the feature explained in this article, please share them on community.gainsight.com.