Navigating to Journey Orchestrator > Program displays a list of existing Outreaches. Users can learn basic information regarding the outreach from this view, filter the list for specific outreaches, and create and delete outreaches.
Within the Program menu, outreaches can be classified in these ways:
- Draft: The outreach is still being configured and is not published at this time.
- Active: The outreach is published and is currently running. Admins can change the scheduled sync for participant sources, change uniqueness criteria, and knock-off participants; but other configurations cannot be made for the outreach at this time.
- Pause: The outreach was published and Active, but the run was Paused. While further configurations are not possible at this time, the outreach can be set back to the Active status. A paused outreach freezes its participants in their respective states.
- Stop: The outreach was published and Active, but was Stopped and is no longer running. No new participants will be added, and all participants are moved to a completed state. Further configurations are not possible, and the outreach can not be started again.
Hover over the name of an outreach to see additional options:
Information: indicates the Model Type (NPS, CSAT, Generic Survey, etc.) as well as the date it was created.
Edit: Allows the user to configure the outreach’s participants as well as the model of the email campaign.
Clone: Allows users to create a copy of the outreach with the same configurations. The clone will have the same sources, but you still need to sync participants and publish the outreach to make it active. If the original Outreach had a Power List participant source, you will need to add a new Power List schedule for the clone.
Activity Feed: Allows users to view an activity feed for each participant. The activity feed appears as a flow diagram and displays each step of the participant journey in the Program. This includes when the participant was sent an email, how long the participant waited between each step, view the participant responses to a survey, and when the participant was dropped from the AO journey and also the failure reason. For more information regarding the Activity Feed feature, refer to Program: Participant Activity Feed.
Analytics: This navigates to the pre-built analytic reports for that specific Program. See Program Analytics for more information.
Delete: Deletes the outreach.
Configure a Program
Click the +CREATE option in the top-right to create and configure a new Program.
Name: Enter the name of the Program; this will only be visible to internal users.
Type: Select if the Program is configured for Accounts of Relationships.
Survey: Select the survey to be used as part of this Program. You can select surveys built with Surveys 1.0 and Surveys 2.0. This field will only be visible if you have selected a survey model.
In-line Survey Checkbox: Check this if you would like to insert an in-line survey question as part of your Program. Checking this will display another field to select the survey question to be used as an in-line question. Only single-select questions on the first page of the survey will be available for selection. For more information on in-line survey questions, refer to In-Line Survey Overview.
Programs Search Bar
By clicking on the search drop-down icon in the top-right of the menu, you can select the following options to filter the Program list view.
- Program Name: The default selection for the search bar. Filter the list view for Programs with names that contain the text entered in the search bar.
- Program Model: Filter the list view for Programs configured with specific model types. The available model types are: NPS Survey, Generic Survey, CSAT Survey, and Email Chain.
- Program Type: Filter the list view for either Relationship Programs or Account Programs.
- Program Status: Filter the list view for Programs based on their publish status. The available statuses are Draft, Active, Pause, or Stopped.
If you have questions or feedback about the feature explained in this article, please share them on community.gainsight.com.