Notes and Tips:
- This tutorial is presented for educational purposes only
- Always test your rules before running them in a production environment
- Understand your Salesforce environment before performing any operations which may affect your data
Navigate to Journey Orchestrator Power Lists
- Click the Journey Orchestrator tab > click the Power List sub-page in the left pane
- Click +Power List
Set up the Power List
- Enter a name for your Power List
- In derive list of contact from, select "Call to Action" and "User Strategy" and "Call to Action::Assignee"
- Add the following criteria:
- Call to Action: Call to Action Name Equals QBR in 90 Days (or another CTA name that you want to check)
- Call to Action: Created Date greater or equal and Subtract N days from Run 1. This causes the rule to look for CTAs created yesterday.
- Call to Action: Created Date less than Run Date (This ensures it will only check the previous day.)
- (Optional) Add additional list fields for use as tokens in your email template.
- (Optional) Select the time the power list needs to be refreshed. Make sure it is after the list runs, but before the outreach is sent.
- Click Save.
For more information about scheduling Outreaches, or creating Email Templates see the articles Create and Execute Journey Orchestrator Outreaches (aka, schedule emails) and Create Journey Orchestrator Email Templates.