Gainsight offers a broad suite of reporting capabilities that includes:
- Various out-of-the-box reports, including reports for surveys, scorecards, email analytics, and operational data on CSM productivity.
- Sophisticated custom report builder that can build powerful table, bar, bubble and other chart types on any Gainsight standard or custom objects.
- Flexible Dashboard Manager that lets you create dashboards for various roles or processes, such as Executive Dashboards, or a Renewals Dashboard.
- Create UI Views to display on the Customers and Engagement tabs, or Gainsight Home dashboards.
CSMs and AMs can view reports and dashboards on the Gainsight Home tab, as well as access UI Views on the Customers and Engagement tabs. Additionally, Admins may configure reports to display as a section in the Customer360 page, for CSMs and AMs to view for their individual customers. Only Administrators, or other users who are granted access to the report builder, can view and create reports in the Report Builder. Similarly, Administrators may grant access to Survey and CoPilot analytics on a per survey and/or per user basis.
Gainsight analytics support time-series trends, as well as joining data from different subject areas. Below are a few examples of the custom reports you can build in Gainsight:
Report Builder Functionality
- How to Build Basic Reports
- Tutorials for Building Example Dashboards: