The NPS 2.0(Beta) tab contains cross survey reports on the NPS question for surveys distributed through Surveys 2.0. This tab is not available by default, but admins can add it to their list of available tabs. For more information on adding this tab, see the section Enable the NPS 2.0 (Beta) Tab.
- This feature only includes results from surveys distributed through Surveys 2.0.
- Currently, only the summary view is available on this tab. More updates are on the roadmap for NPS 2.0.
Enable the NPS 2.0 (Beta) Tab
The NPS 2.0 (Beta) tab is not visible by default. System Admins can make the tab visible for all users by taking the following steps:
- Click Setup at the top-right of the Salesforce window.
- Click the Apps option on the left-hand side of the Setup page.
- Click the Edit action for the Gainsight App.
- You may still need to customize your tabs to add NPS 2.0 (Beta) to your default display. For more information on this process, refer to Customize your Tabs in Salesforce.
The Summary View provides a comprehensive view of all NPS responses received.
The filter option at the top-right can be used to control which Surveys 2.0 data segments are displayed throughout the entire tab.
By default, the following filters are applied:
- Responded date equals the last 30 days.
- Entity Type equals company.
These filters can be edited, but will reset to the default when the tab is reloaded.
The top half of the Summary view displays widgets for the following areas:
- Net Promoter Score: This is calculated as the difference between the percentage of Promoters and Detractors. It is not expressed as a percentage but as a number lying between -100 and +100.
- Mean Score: The average score of the data selected. It is calculated by adding the scores together and dividing them by the number of scores.
- Responses: The number of responses received for the data selected.
The Last Period field will display the data for these widgets from the last set of filters the user had applied. Arrows in the Last Period field illustrate an increase or decrease in the value.
Note: If the survey responses for the selected period are anonymous, the Responses widget will display a value of NA.
Overall and Breakdown
The Overall section shows the percentage of Promoters, Passives and Detractors. Users can click the labels to hide or display each section.
The Breakdown selection shows the percentage of responses for each NPS value.
The Responded Users section displays a chart of participant information for the segment of surveys selected. Clicking the labels in the Overall section or the chart bars in the Breakdown section will filter the chart based on the label or bar selected.
The Survey Participant object captures response data for Surveys 2.0 (Beta). You can build custom Surveys 2.0 NPS reports in report builder using this object. For more information on building reports, refer to How to Build Reports.